• When will refunds arrive: As quickly as possible, and in no case later than May 9, 2022.
• Eligible vehicles: Cars, motorcycles, RVs insured for legal on-road use as of 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2021 (the date of record). Vehicles with storage-only policies and trailers are not eligible.
• Refund Amount: $400 per eligible vehicle, $80 per eligible historic vehicle.
• Refund Method: The insurer who provided coverage to the eligible vehicle as of the date
of record must send a check or direct deposit. Gift cards, credits against a balance, discounts against future premiums or other methods are not allowed.
• Steps consumers should take: Consumers do not have to do anything to get this refund, but they may wish to contact the insurer to provide them with up-to-date address and banking information, if necessary, to prevent potential delays.